Skip over navigation|
Toll-Free: 1.877.428.8844
Powered by Google
Login | Account/Translate  | 
All service providers for Montgomery

Select a point on the map to display only the service providers serving that location.

Fulmont Community Action Agency, Inc.
20 Park St 206 PO Box 835
Montgomery Annex
Fonda, NY 12068
Energy Service Office
(518) 853-8359
The Valley Rural Housing Corporation
Type: Preservation
41 Market Street
Amsterdam, NY 12010
Jeffrey L. Lazarou
(518) 843-7137

The Valley Rural Housing Corporation was formed in 1993 and serves Montgomery County.

The Valley Rural Housing provides a variety of housing assistance services to individuals and families. These services include: relocation and temporary housing solutions with the assistance of The United Way of Montgomery County.

They are a referral agency to the Montgomery County Department of Social Services. They provide individuals and families with subsidy assistance, such as obtaining food stamps, HEAP & National Grid utility shut off prevention, SSI, SSD and Section 8 housing assistance.

Service Profile:

What is a weatherization assistance provider?

Weatherization assistance providers can assist eligible homeowners and owners of rental properties with measures to improve energy efficiency, including:

  • an energy audit of the home to identify specific needs;
  • addition of insulation to walls or ceilings;
  • weather-stripping and caulking around doors and windows;
  • cleaning, testing, repairs, or replacement of heating systems;
  • replacement or repair of broken windows and/or outside doors;
  • mitigation of health and safety concerns; in particular assuring that all dwelling units receive smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.

Weatherization Services may also include other energy-related improvements such as: water heater repair/replacement, lighting fixture replacement, venting systems, refrigerator replacement, and certain electrical service work.

Weatherization services are available to income-eligible (60% of State median income) individuals who may be either homeowners or renters living in a single-family home, a manufactured/mobile home, or an apartment.

Home  |   Find a Place to Rent  |   List a Place to Rent  |   Disclaimer  |   Privacy  |   Terms  |   About Us  |   Contact Us

Funded by:
New York Division of Housing and Community Renewal  | 
Toll-Free: 1.877.428.8844 - Toll-Free Fax: 1.866.265.7811 - TDD/TTY: 7-1-1 [ Opens new browser window Relay Service ]
Copyright © 2024 - MyHousingSearch - All rights reserved
Page Loaded: 05/23/24 19:58 (Eastern Time) - Version 4.0
Fair Housing Logo Universally Accessible
Powered by MyHousingSearch